Do The Box Man! Do The Box Man!

Amazingly smooth

Very well done, I applaud your amazing frame by frame animation, your ability to keep the proporitions consistant throughout the animation is amazing. Good job dude!

Jae responds:

Thanks a lot man! I appreciate the feedback!

Spider Powers 6 Spider Powers 6

Pedobear, really?

I've seen most of the other Spider Powers episodes and this one for sure is the worst in the series. Spazkid pretty much said it all but I'll just repeat that using a meme, an old one at that as an excuse as a plot is really horrible, I was amazed with the high level of quality SP5 had and how I actually was interested in seeing a new episode, yet I don't think I am anymore....

The animation as always was very smooth, you could argue that it would be easy to do though due to the simplisity of the characters. The voices were well done, nothing amazing though but pretty good I guess....

I applaud you for being able to create a new episode so soon after the last one however your efforts are in vain as this episode was not funny nor entertaining.

Best of luck next time, keep up the effort!
I hope my review didn't leave you in a bad mood >_> I hope you have a good day otherwise! :D

just2pale responds:

Thanks for the review -

This was really just a time killing since I am working on many things right now. Like I said to the other reviewer. I do what I like and what makes me laugh. Not everyone will like this. Some may not like any of them. Some may only like this one. It's hard to please everyone, so I just go with what I feel is funny and makes me laugh and hope for the best.

it'll be oGay in the end. it'll be oGay in the end.

Brilliant

This really shows that simple animation can be done in 5 minutes. Well done my son you have made me proud!

Charcoal125 responds:

except mine has voice acting which makes it technically better

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

Very neat

You're animations always leave me in awe (sp?) with your awesome frame by frame skills. I also enjoy how your cartoons stretch my imagination to another universe! Great work and I can't wait to see more from you!

(Disregard that this is a 2008 submission, as I've watched all of your animations post this one lol)

Have a great day man!

I think I was hypnotized O.o
HAPPY KITTY DAY

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Perfect!

This is an awesome flash, every part was great.
I was just wondering how you did such awesome lip sync, I mean with the excess movements, this you just put the lip sync in it's own layer and draw the characters on the timeline or something? An authors response or pm would be appreciated :D

Spazkid responds:

I drew them on a separate layer. every mouth was drawn Individually. So thats like 1000 different individual mouths for each skit, Sometimes more lik 3,000 or 4. Very tedious, But looks good for the most part.

Essentially, I could animate something in no time but the real time consumer are the mouths.

Link Vs. Metal Sonic Link Vs. Metal Sonic

Wow

I normally hate sprite movies BUT THIS IS A WORK OF ART! WELL DONE SAKSTER!

SAK responds:

thx

World War II.It's a game. World War II.It's a game.

This is superb!

Lol it's funny how you took WWII and put it in like a chatroom, xbox live esque scenario, the humor was right on and it was educational too! The historical facts are pretty accurate which make this even funnier, good job man!

The Kirby Collab The Kirby Collab

Mildly Amusing

I'm not a big fan of Kirby, the only game of his I liked was the one on N64, I forgot the name, I could google it when I get the chance though >_>

Anyways, it's evident that a lot of hard work went into making this collab by the organization aspects, to the very creative bios section, which gives this a nice submission a nice touch (Having everyone's own kirby is very neat)

I strongly dislike sprite animations so the skip button really came to good use, the humor in some segments I understood, but I guess I'm not big on Kirby so I didn't laugh, so I was only watching for the animation.

And the animation in some parts surely did not dissapoint me at all, the level of quality in Anonymous' part was very well done (They have nothing to be ashamed of) and Scottwjsm's among a few others.

I'd be lying if I said I watched more than 25% of the collab but from what I did watch it was very well done.

Enjoy your trophy :P
and sorry for writing so much >_>

FlashfireEX responds:

Kirby 65... or was it Kirby 63? Also, yeah that's pretty much why I had skip buttons. I really hope we do get a trophy with "Spider Powers 5" and "The Faster the Treadmill" in the portal today. Horrible submission date. :(

[KK] Batman Collab [KK] Batman Collab

Awesome collab guys!

Glad it all worked and, I love the menu too.
And thanks for the praise Sak :3.

Also Ravaneses66, if you should read the review guidelines before you review something. I WILL POST THEM FOR YOU SO NEXT TIME YOU CAN LEAVE A NICE REVIEW

If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole. If your review is found to be mean, offensive, or generally not helpful, you will be banned and your account may be terminated. NOTE: Any attempt to promote an outside, unrelated website in this space will result in the deletion of your user account.

Steff responds: