Do The Box Man! Do The Box Man!

Amazingly smooth

Very well done, I applaud your amazing frame by frame animation, your ability to keep the proporitions consistant throughout the animation is amazing. Good job dude!

Jae responds:

Thanks a lot man! I appreciate the feedback!

Spider Powers 6 Spider Powers 6

Pedobear, really?

I've seen most of the other Spider Powers episodes and this one for sure is the worst in the series. Spazkid pretty much said it all but I'll just repeat that using a meme, an old one at that as an excuse as a plot is really horrible, I was amazed with the high level of quality SP5 had and how I actually was interested in seeing a new episode, yet I don't think I am anymore....

The animation as always was very smooth, you could argue that it would be easy to do though due to the simplisity of the characters. The voices were well done, nothing amazing though but pretty good I guess....

I applaud you for being able to create a new episode so soon after the last one however your efforts are in vain as this episode was not funny nor entertaining.

Best of luck next time, keep up the effort!
I hope my review didn't leave you in a bad mood >_> I hope you have a good day otherwise! :D

just2pale responds:

Thanks for the review -

This was really just a time killing since I am working on many things right now. Like I said to the other reviewer. I do what I like and what makes me laugh. Not everyone will like this. Some may not like any of them. Some may only like this one. It's hard to please everyone, so I just go with what I feel is funny and makes me laugh and hope for the best.

it'll be oGay in the end. it'll be oGay in the end.

Brilliant

This really shows that simple animation can be done in 5 minutes. Well done my son you have made me proud!

Charcoal125 responds:

except mine has voice acting which makes it technically better

GTA3: The Flash Version GTA3: The Flash Version

FUN GAME

U SHOULD ADD MEDALS

Orc Starting Zone Orc Starting Zone

RLY GEWD STUFF KK

kitty crew, u officialy need to get banned from this website. All u guys do is waste our time by publishing animations that keeps our attention spam for 5 seconds. and what u guys publish doesn't deserve to be even called an animation. its garbage,its spam, and its flat out just retarded. do us all a huge favor and never publish anything thats been on ur mind ever again. u guys decided to ruin all ur chances to redeem urself and all u guys did was fuk that up aswell by putting on some stupid shit.
I hope that this piece of crap is taken off the site within the next few hours. Play the orc starting zone? Really? Do you guys just LIKE wasting peoples time? If you are going to spend time designing something why not make it good? You might get a few decent responses. I am not even sure if there is constructive criticism for this because there is NOTHING to this. My constructive criticism would be to remove this and do something worth while or just stop submitting stuff.

KovioXZ responds:

fuck youa

Quick Video Game Quiz Quick Video Game Quiz

GREAT QUIZ!!! lololl

SO FUN!
and also
"The first Sonic game was released on June 23, 1991, in order to provide Sega with a mascot to rival Nintendo's flagship character Mario (see 1991 in video gaming)."
Get your facts right before you hate on the quiz :D

Powerpuff Girls (Fabs Mix Powerpuff Girls (Fabs Mix

Real men watch Power Puff gals

I recall back in the day when I would be watching the power puff girls fight mojojojo or however you spell his name.

This version is sick, nice job.

Not So Funny Bear (JP Diss) Not So Funny Bear (JP Diss)

da song stolez my 5's!

WTF! teh interwebz iz stealin ma 5's and 10's!

DJ-Delinquent responds:

STEALZ WIN @_@

Hitomi - Girlchan Contest Hitomi - Girlchan Contest

WOW YOUR SO TALENTED

I LOVE HOW YOU DREW A GENERIC BIG EYED ANIME WHORE BESIDE THE GUY FROM EGORAPTOR'S ANIMATION! YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT DRAWING!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR NEXT GENERIC SPRITE ANIMATION!

Fake Teenick Advertisement Fake Teenick Advertisement

The humor is there, but the art is lacking

It's funny how that is basically what most of their ads are of,
but the art leaves something to be desired, now I'm sure you've seen some of my animations and how I'm no artistic genius so I hope you aren't disheartened by my hyporcitical judgement,
but some of the text is difficult to read (specifically the text under the guy) and the drawing just seems messy, not because his body is out of proportion but because the smoothing is so awkward, I suggest in flash you lower the smoothing a tad, or raise it.... whichever you prefer, and what suits your art style.

im sure i overanalyzed this lol but u asked for a review so..... here it is lolz

peace out home dawg.

sumidiotdude responds:

Thanks for the review man. I really don't know why it matters what status you are on this site, constructive criticism is constructive criticism, haha.

Anyway, the body does need some work, I could never draw people very well. I had the idea floating in my head, but just the Teenick logo plus text would be plain. The text being difficult to read is understandable as well. I didn't have much room, but it is in an unpleasant location and is hard to read.

Anyway, thanks for the tips bro, they are always appreciated. See you later!

Spidey and Venom Spidey and Venom

Holy smokes

I really love the style you used to draw these characters. It looks almost like Spiderman has attributes from the Spectatcular and Amazing series.

And Venom looks awesome as he always does (except in the 3rd movie!)